Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Id card for little wanderer

Roughly half, or 49%, of children with autism attempt to elope from a safe environment, a rate nearly four times higher than their unaffected siblings.I had Gabe used to wader alot so I looked online to what other parent are doing  I saw id badges. They were pretty boring I have a diploma on business management so I have some practice making business cards. I went into Microsoft publisher and selected business cards and entered their data. Don't worry I changed info to make fake card for this example. What I did to get kids to like their card was I asked them what their favorite super hero was. I had left over card from when I was in school.We would visit business and they told us to network and suggest these card to make our own cards to give out when we attended meeting or interview. Once I made id card I simply printed them out when I was done. They are pop out cards once it was done 1 sheet make about nine cards. I put one card in their wallet in back pack another I kept in my wallet and another I gave to my mother so they would have picture in case they got lost.  http://www.officedepot.ca//business-cards/avery-business-card-38876.asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment