Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Crayola dry erase activity Centre


My sons ta gave him this as gift and it is greatest gift ever. I actually have it for both sons to help to read. I used sheet provided and also bought book of mazes and cut down the center to take out sheet so I could put under plastic so they could practice hand eye coordination.They had regular abc sheet that came with. But while they were good. I looked at regular dollar store and found more uses for crayola dry erase.   This is sheet that came with. It came with four but I lost 2 after taking on cross country trip.

I found a maze work book and simply sheet down cut down the middle. Then simply placed sheet inside. So that Gabe could practice hand eye coordination. He loves mazes and I usually start him on these sheet first. This workbook was luck find I found at local local store for about $2. It has bright colour and is fun. Great part of crayola dry erase board is that you can place sheet under plastic wipe of and resuse. So you don't have to buy multiple books once their done. Plus it eases their anxiety over making mistakes since they can wipe of and try again easily. Again these book DON"T come with it I bought separately and cut sheet out to place inside. 

This was another great dollar store find found a number maze book again by crayola. The cost was about $2 plus tax. Not work sheet that came with I bought regular book and cut sheet down middle to fit. 

 This work book is most versatile and most expensive cost around $8 by target I photcopies sheet to place inside due to size would be awkward to cut out. I had this book before Gabe was given dry erase as gift but you can also photocopy sheet to place inside. What I like about it is bright color and it has arrows to show direction and which step is first. Label 1 and direction arrow and 2 etc to show how each letter is supposed to be written.

I bought file folder for the different work sheet. Once Gabe has completed set of five he gets sticker to put on his folder. He has been doing pretty well and writing has improved alot as well as letter recognition. 

Here is set I was speaking about. You can buy at Target in Canada for roughly $15 plus tax. Additional work sheet found at local dollar store  http://www.crayolastore.com/product/crayolareg-dryerase-activity-center

No comments:

Post a Comment